Friday, September 9, 2016

do you think airtel is about increasing the price of 1.5GB night plan - see reaon

hello guys, where are the airtel users in this blog, i dont know if you guys re still using the airtel night data plan bundles becasue am still using it till now to download heavy files.


but something strange happened last night and i know some of you even noticed it too.

i tried subbing for the 1.5GB night plan data as usual with N50 as my account balance, but i was getting my account balance is insufficient it surprised me though, until a blog reader also complained to me this morning, so guys do you think airtel is about increasing the price of 1.5GB night plan? and were you able to do the 1.5gb sub last night with just N50?



2 comments:

  1. Called them when this happened to me and I was told it is now 200 naira

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think its better this way cos wen it was 50 naira so many people were using it, it became kinda slow but i used it last night and it was very fast....its okay... i mean its 200 naira for 1.5gb which is very good.

    ReplyDelete