Sunday, May 15, 2016

Amazing!! New Mtn Night Plans of 9PM-6AM, Get 5GB for N1000 only

Hello guys, i was muted for about 30 seconds when i saw this new Data Plan, i was really shocked and i can't say or tell what MTN is really Playing at, while Airtel went into Deep Slumber, Mtn woke up to strong feet, although they are toiling with peoples Sleep (lol), this new Cheap Night Data plan really Got me thinking and i think the Night crawlers here should also know about his..

This New Data Plan is Far more Better than the N25 For N500 we are currently flexing because the plan is Valid from 9PM to 6AM the next day, is this not better? and also considering the price Tag, i think i will go for this because i won't have to wait till 12:00 to start downloading.
.


NEW MTN CHEAP NIGHT PLANS 9PM TO 6AM.

==> No much story just dail *198# , Reply with2 then reply with 8 again.


you can see the options there


==> For 1gb for #200 naira

==> > 2.5Gb for #500 9pm to 6am

==> > 5Gb for #1000 9pm to 6am .




i don't think it is sim selective as i was able to do it on my Sim without Stress, and I think you Guys should also Give it a trial.

#HAPPY SUNDAY!!!

15 comments:

  1. Blood of ... Craze wan hol me here. Thanks for the info man

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark, you are highly welcomed. Kindly share to others too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fvckinq cool hope others last for ah month??.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fvckinq cool hope others last for ah month??.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The code Not working for me. mtn also canceld my 100naira. unlimited bundle I was enjoying dis morning. .any help ?? What's wrong with mtn

    ReplyDelete
  6. copy cat blogger.. u cant even be smart enough to edit the 5gb to 3.5gb u still just copy another person news with screen shot wey no tally. Shaking my head for u.. mtcheeeeww

    ReplyDelete
  7. #Ur_Night_Mare.

    please have you tried dialing the code your self?

    it is 5GB sir, nd not 3.5GB.

    the options in the image above is

    1.1.5GB
    2.2.5GB
    3.5GB.

    i think you did not see it well, Next time try to appreciate someone..

    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. #Emeka Nwonye i am deeply sorry for openly blasting u the way i did, just that i was so heated at the time i wrote the earlier write up.
    Now i feel so awful the way u have answered me in maturity... pls do forgive me.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. pls do help me delete the comment.. na me no really see am well

      Delete
  9. #Ur_Night_Mare.

    it really nothing to worry about.. thanks for visiting my blog..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pls help me on how to root my galaxy tab3

    ReplyDelete
  11. HELLO EMEKA, PLS IS THIS CHEAP NIGHT PLAN STILL WORKING? I TRIED IT BUT NO RESPONSE. THANKS.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ya it currently working on some selected Sim, but if it does not work for you. kindly send Nigh to 131..

    ReplyDelete